.... is a brand new pattern release..and I am so excited with the final results..I really wanted to look real and I think I achieved it. Found the perfect wool from Weeks Dye Works, I used Merlot houndstooth for the Cardinals and Spruce houndstooth for the pine needles. The tree trunk and branches I used a rich dark and mottled hand dye wool. When I finished this week...we were just getting our first snow fall..oh, snow clinging to the pine branches..but no Cardinals...so at least for now I have my wallhanging.
This pattern will be available at many of the shops listed in my blog, stop by their stores or visit their online shops to order this pattern, today.
Please respect the designer, all patterns and photos in this blog are copyright.