scroll

scroll

Friday, November 16, 2012

Chickadee Wonderland Wool Applique Penny Rug Candlemat



New "Chickadee Wonderland" Wool Applique Table Runner Pattern

This is one of my favorite pieces...it gives me so much joy to see the Chickadees out at the feeder. On those cold winter days that look all cozy with their feathers all plumped out, enjoying a of tasty seeds and even a little suet from the butcher.  They always outsmart my cats and fly off to the big ole pine tree. I could just sit for hours and watch this fine little feathered friends. I was truly inspired when I designed this piece from the drawing board to the last stitch.

This is perfect to used a a candle mat or a small table runner. It measures 10.5 by 21".



Top Requested 2011 pattern from Crane Design

Black Capped Chickadee Punchneedle Pattern
Released in January 2011

This puncheedle is just a perfect companion piece to the Chickadee Wonderland Applique Piece.  

To purchase this patterns see the Quilt shops listed on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews