scroll

scroll

Friday, February 24, 2012

Gardening to do list......



The thoughts of gardening is taking over my mind..and the list just gets longer every day. I remembered a few weeks ago that the coneflowers are getting out of control..I must dig some up, give to friends or find somewhere else to plant them. I would never think of just tossing them away..lol. They just spread like wild fire and are out of control.

Last fall I was recouping from surgery and never got to cut them down..well, I know this year there will be thousands of seeds will be sprouting. They are topping the list of gardening to do's.

You might ask where is this rambling headed..well, I went to bed and had a dreaming of the spring tasks ahead...and came up with my lastest punchneedle design "Cone Flower Gardens". I couldn't stop with just the scissor case..but had to design a needlecase to make it a set. Love the mocha background against the pink flowers.  I have combined the punchneedle toppers with wool backers..just a rich combination..I hope you like!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews